Terms & Conditions 2022
<*> VAT of 12% is included in the price - Prices are in EURO (€) for Weekly Charters.
<**> Yachts with mandatory skipper
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Charter rates in Euro (€) referring to weekly (7nights / 6days) charter period
Introducing FYLY Yachting Deluxe Skippered Fleet
In an effort to best accommodate our clients ideal holiday, our Deluxe Skippered yachts are an extension of our Bareboat fleet offering additional amenities for your skippered charter throughout Greece.
Deluxe Skippered Yachts equipment:
- Professional Licensed Skipper (not included in the price)
- Guest Amenities: small shampoo, conditioner, body lotion & bath / shower gel
- Full kitchen equipment
- Linen sheets
- Bath & beach towels
- 2 x SUP boards
- Inflatable noodles
- 8 x snorkeling equipment (masks & flippers)
- Children's swimming aids
- Wi-Fi internet (20GB per week, up to 10 guests)
- Hostess: 180 EUR per day
- Cook: 200 EUR per day
- Deckhand: 150 EUR
- Safety Net (installed): 200EUR per day
*Crew food & drinks to be included in the yacht provisioning at the charterer's expense
*Our Deluxe Skippered Fleet in Cyclades will operate on weekly basis with embarkation & disembarkation date every Tuesday
*Charterer’s & Crew responsibilities
According to the terms of the contract signed by the charterer, we remind you that the charterer:
- Assumes the legal and statutory obligations of the person responsible on board.
- Certifies that he or she has the ability to sail and navigate the yacht.
Should you wish to refresh your sailing and navigational abilities, we suggest you hire a skipper for a day or two. Please advise the office ahead of time to arrange this service.
- The client should verify the equipment on board with the aid of the inventory list which we will be giving to him/her during the check-in. After the inventory he/she will go through a technical briefing of the yacht.
- Charterer is responsible to re-deliver the yacht at the end of the charter at the same condition as he received her without any total/loss.
- In case there is any technical issue/claim during the cruise Fyly staff should be informed immediately and not at the end of the charter. In case we will be informed after the charter dates and client’s disembarkation Fyly may not be able to accept any responsibility.
The skipper is responsible for the yacht and no security deposit is required on skippered charters. The skipper assumes the technical control of the yacht as well as your safety. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your skipper please notify the office immediately. Something you must keep in mind is that you are on a yacht and personalities sometimes clash, all of our skippers are fluent in English, highly qualified in safety and sailing.
She prepares breakfast and lunch on daily basis and she is also responsible to keep clean the common areas of the yacht
She prepares breakfast, lunch and dinner on daily basis and she is also responsible to keep clean the common areas of the yacht.
- All yachts should be back at base the day before the end of their charter, latest at 6pm.
- On skippered charters the use of the tender/dinghy is to be done exclusively by the skipper either for water toys or to transfer clients from the yacht to the shore.
- On skippered charters the use of water toys are to be used at skipper’s discretion. In case it comes to skipper’s attention that charterers are in an unsafe situation (cause of drugs or alcohol, due to bad weather conditions or if the distance of other yachts don’t allow safe usage) the skipper has the right to recall them back to the yacht.
- On crewed charters (skipper/hostess/cook) please have in mind that in order to be able to offer you the best possible services they need adequate time to rest. For that reason all our crew need their own cabin and 8hrs rest/night.
- Since all charters are back to back in order for crew to have time to get well prepared for next charter they disembark from the yacht the day before the end of the charter at 8pm.
- We require all yachts to return on the same condition as they started. If the boat returns in a state that requires deep cleaning (i.e. heavy staining with colorings or oils, heavy soiling of beds etc) an extra cleaning fee will be charged or withheld from the deposit.
- Gratuity: Although it is up to the clients if they wish to leave a gratuity to the crew or not, we suggest as a guideline 5-15% of the charter fee to a crew that helped them to meet their expectations during their cruise.
WAY OF PAYMENT
A 25% of the total charter fee is required as down payment, to book the boat.
A 25% payment is required 90 days prior the charter.
The remaining balance of 50% of the charter fee is payable four weeks (4) prior to embarkation, by bank transfer.
SECURITY DEPOSIT & DAMAGE WAIVER POLICY DAMAGE DEPOSIT ON BAREBOAT CHARTERS
A refundable security deposit is requested, at the commencement of the charter, (depending on the size of the boat EURO 2500-3000, against the possibility of any loss, or accident, equipment, or third party, or late re-delivery of the boat. The amount is payable by credit card (visa or master) and is refundable upon the completion of the charter.
Depending on the size of the boat EURO 20 – 50 per day, (non refundable), plus a refundable deposit EURO 500-600.- and is refundable upon the completion of the charter.
DAMAGE DEPOSIT ON SKIPPERED CHARTERS
On skippered charters, a damage waiver only is requested at EURO 300.- This amount is not refunded and covers any loss, or accident, equipment, or third party.
All FYLY boats are insured against all risks arising from liability to third parties and damages to hull, machinery, sea pollution liability and the equipment with a deductible (excess), which corresponds to the agreed security damage deposit paid by the charterer.
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES
Charter contract begin at 17:00 on the day of the charter and checkout is at 09:00 on the last day of the charter. *Please note the yacht should be returned to the base a day before the end of the charter contract, at 18:00 for check-out procedure, (refueling of boat, diver inspection, check-out).
According to the Greek law, the skipper must hold a valid sailing license in English language, or translated in English.
Day skipper license may not be accepted from Greek Port Authorities so we advise all charterers to ensure that they have an international license of competence (ICC).
In the event of cancellation of the charter by the Charterer, for any reason, the following cancellation policy will apply and depending on the time-interval between the booking confirmation and the cancellation date:
- Cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee, for bookings cancelled within a period of more than 60 days prior to boat embarkation.
- Cancellation fee of 50% of the total charter fee, for bookings cancelled within a period of 60-30 days prior to boat embarkation.
- Cancellation fee of 100% of the total fee, for bookings cancelled in a period less than 30 days prior to boat embarkation.
In case that the yacht under cancellation is re-chartered to another charterer for the same period and under the same conditions, only the dossier expenses will be charged at EURO 300.-
COVID POLICY 2022
In case of travel restrictions due to COVID (closed borders or cancelled flights) we offer free reschedule for later in the season or next year. Clients will be free to choose any yacht of Fyly Fleet, in any period, in any base.
Any price difference will be covered from the client.