This sailing catamaran launched by Fountaine Pajot in June 2015 has shaken up the world’s popular 40’ market.
Replacing the enormously successful Lipari 41 and Mahe 36, the design of the Lucia 40 has drawn inspiration from the shipyard’s famous Helia 44 and Saba 50, offering superb luminosity and a spacious cockpit that comfortably accommodates eight people at its dining table.
The catamaran’s sleek lines are complemented by its stylish interior design that incorporates premium quality fixtures and finishes. The interior is beautifully light courtesy of large panoramic portholes and excellent ventilation.
There is a generous choice of exterior relaxation areas and the spacious cockpit has been designed for easy entertaining at sea.
Key Features in the Lucia 40:
- opening hatches in the sides of the hulls for each cabin;
- flush deck hatches;
- foredeck lounge area (option);
- long settee at aft of the cockpit area;
- new fitted trampoline which fits right to the edges leaving no surrounding gaps;
- a separate shower and head for the owners suite.
The Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 delivers on the shipyard’s reputation for exceptional performance across its range, and early sea trials have confirmed the catamaran’s outstanding handling, stability and comfort in even the most challenging conditions.